Manager, Scenic Eclipse Marketing
Scenic started in Australia in 1986 and has become a leader and world renowned luxury cruise and tour operator. The Scenic team has earned a world-class reputation for creating and delivering the ultimate cruising and touring itineraries for travellers who seek wondrous experiences and exceptional 5-star service. We have now taken it one-step further with the introduction of the fleet or Scenic Eclipse, the World’s First Discovery Yachts.
Scenic is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, privately owned travel company and we currently have an exciting opportunity for commercially minded, experienced marketing manager who will be responsible for overseeing the marketing strategy for its fleet of 6-star luxury ships, Scenic Eclipse.
For this newly created role of Manager, Scenic Eclipse Marketing the successful candidate will be required to develop and implement strong industry leading, marketing and sales strategies in order to meet the business objectives and sales targets.
Reporting directly to the National Marketing Manager, the role will work closely with the Australian Product, Marketing, Sales and Trade team, as well as the international Scenic Eclipse team.
A full copy of the position vacant is available on www.scenic.com.au/employment, however the successful candidate will be required, but not limited, to:
- Develop and implement strong industry leading marketing and sales strategies to meet sales targets;
- Analyse market trends and develop recommendations to drive sales and lead acquisition;
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns through all channels to drive sales and meet targets;
- Manage an annual marketing budget.
To be successful in this role the candidate must possess;
- Minimum 6 years work experience in a related marketing role with demonstrated success;
- Excellent communication skills with strong cross functional team management experience;
- The ability to manage a complex workload and tight deadlines;
Ideally, we would prefer experience in the travel industry, preferably in the Ocean Cruise sector and travel both locally and internationally will be required.
Please send applications through to firstname.lastname@example.org
by COB Friday 16th March 2018