- Energetic and team focused culture
- Monday to Friday work week
- Opportunity to travel & specialise in unique destinations
- Tailor-made, luxury safaris at www.africanwildlifesafaris.com.au
Leading Melbourne based Wholesaler, African Wildlife Safaris and Natural Focus Safaris is looking for a travel consultant with passion and drive to become a key team member.
You will need to have 3 to 5 years’ experience within the travel industry in either retail or wholesale, be detail minded, computer literate and be proactive when it comes to selling and promoting our products to clients travelling to the world’s best wildlife & wilderness destinations. So being experienced in designing complex itineraries, able to relate well to clients and to meet their expectations are key requirements for the role. First hand travel experience to either Africa or South America essential.
• Competitive remuneration commensurate with experience
• Opportunity to travel to unique destinations
• Supportive team environment
• Training and development
Applications including your resume and a covering letter can be emailed to: email@example.com