Show Group is a leading travel management specialist and freight logistics organisation servicing sports, corporate, entertainment, film, arts and touring.
As a member of the senior management team, the National Operations Manager actively participates in the successful formulation and execution of the strategic and annual operating plans.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the successful operations that includes travel managers and travel consultants in the business.
• Maximising team productivity through ongoing reporting, feedback, training and coaching
• Continually identifying and implementing new process and operational improvements.
• Taking ownership of the compliance function for the business.
• Working closely with Leadership team, Sales and Client Management, Product and IT to ensure key business initiatives.
• Developing and implementing systems and procedures to deliver exceptional customer service.
You will possess:
• 5 years’ experience in a previous Operations Management role in travel and tourism or TMC
• Strong technical product knowledge in Sabre, SAM and SERKO
• Strong leadership and team management skills
• Superb communication and relationship building skills
• Ability to negotiate at a high level and influence others
• Experience in leading, motivating a diverse team
• A hunger and desire to succeed in the role
• Desirable Bachelor’s degree in management, business travel or tourism
Please forward your resume to Jenni Robertson
The post National Operations Manager appeared first on Travel Daily.